Re: Rear wheel steering

To: "Bryan Savage" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Rear wheel steering
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:57:15 -0700
Sure, that works for me. The two engine's are producing a couple around the
cg and that would be a real challenge to untwist with the contact partc of a
rear wheel or two. More like a thrust vector system would be needed. On the
shock wave, was the surface "pulverized" anly at eh points where the shock
wave weas present? I bet that just the air flow around that great beast had
something to do with it also even at slower speeds. Have anymore infor on
the dymation? or whatever it was called? I'd like to learn more. And of
course there is the inline rear steer vs the side by side rear steer. Inline
is difficult because of caster in the system (if you design and build it
that way). I still want to build a small test rig for rear steer...

mayf