Re: Rear wheel steering

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear wheel steering
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 06:39:38 -0400
Have also run rear wheel steering and to say "rear wheel steering is a
headache" is an understatement. With a 2M 'puter I guess it works OK.
Although I understand Andy was glad to be finished with it. Mechanically
it's a nightmare to drive. Looks good on paper, but don't seem to work no
mater what settings you go with.

 JB