Re: Rear wheel steering

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: Rear wheel steering
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 05:35:29 -0500
All right now.... this is getting personal.... That Spacer does to things
for you... you can't get done by a computer..... just a minute... let me
think.... Oh wait I know.... no... hmmm

I've got it..... we exchange Oxygen for carbon dioxide so the plants can
live.... yeah.... that's it.....   LOL

K :0)  ( Keep in mind I know where the Beer cooler Lives.... ( now there's a
parting shot to this argument...) and good morning Dan )( I can see Dave
doing the math on what he could save in safety gear alone...)