Re: Rear wheel steering

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: Rear wheel steering
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 07:34:01 -0600
You know Keith, up to this point, no one has taken anything that has been
said in this thread as an attack on them personally.  Now we have this
touchy missive.  As I remember, the only discussion about spacers that I am
aware of was about getting a better looking/lighter spacer ... or one that
was wearing a driving suit that didn't clash with the car so violently.
Wonder about the way this thread is going and certain reactions to comments
that have been made!

Oh yes, that reminds me, say Hi to Tonya when she arrives please.

I''m wondering if being deprived of beer is akin to being deprived of Diet
Coke.  Dan and Dave could only answer part of that question.  I wonder if
cigarettes can make you prone to be edgy as well?  Is it an  overreaction to
comments on the Tuesday evening Landspeed List chat?

Wes

-- "I have to disagree with the notion that we learn something new every
day.  I think I've had several days in a row where I haven't learned
anything and even forgotten some things."   ... Hallmark - fresh ink