Re: Rear wheel steering

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: Rear wheel steering
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 04:10:17 -0400
I always picture Steve Kinser with 2 steering inputs the one in his hands turned
right to counteract the one under his right foot.. Rear steer via 800 hp of
injected alky..
I am up for the geek mobil class LOL eliminate the 'spacer' between the wheel
and the seat.. Hell eliminate the seat the wheel the cage etc... i would run it
for time only gladly as well..
Dave