Re: V-Max and other odd motors

To: "LSR list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: V-Max and other odd motors
From: "atrav" <atravis@spacey.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 21:00:23 -0400
While we're talking about 'other' wishes...
I want to build one of these little one-wheeled motorcycles
http://osborne.20m.com/images/onewheel.jpg
I think a chrome WWI German helmet with a little spike on top would be the
headgear of choice.
It'd cause the soccer moms to think they'd entered an alternate dimension. ;o)
-Aron-