Re: V-Max and other odd motors

To: atrav <atravis@spacey.net>, LSR list <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: V-Max and other odd motors
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 20:54:45 -0600
Aron,

Kerry made several runs on the short course during World of Speed.  I didn't
see him run the one with the aluminum Buick V8 though.

Check out his web site at:

http://www.americanroadshop.com/The_Monocycle/the_monocycle.html

He must have had seven or so different ones in a large trailer at WoS.

He has solved most of the engineering problems and you can buy one already
built.  Tires have been a major problem but he feels confident that he has
it solved for now.

Wes