Re: Lock up Clutch Problem-non LSR

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>, JOE LANCE
Subject: Re: Lock up Clutch Problem-non LSR
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:03:02 -0700 (PDT)
Dave is right.  These new vehicles arre "programmed" for such a narrow band.
I've found that my Dodge P/U wants to shift a lot more if I carry a couple
hundred pounds.  Two passengers will make it shift going up every little grade,
whereas when I'm alone, it just zooms up and down those same hills with no
hesitation.  Did you have extra passengers and luggage in your jeep?  Dopes it
act the same way when you are alone?  I have just learned to accept that cruise
is only good for absolute optimum conditions.

Dick J in East Texas

Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net> wrote:... ... The real question though is
this behavior in your jeep new or did you just start using the cruise control
more often??