Re: Lock up Clutch Problem-non LSR

To: "JOE LANCE" <jolylance@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Lock up Clutch Problem-non LSR
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 18:27:21 -0600
Well first let me say unplugging the computer or disconnecting power to
battery has done nothing but delay the problem again. That is not a fix.
There is a reason why it was happening and its only a matter of time before
it happens again. Loose wires, temps, cold, hot, fluid type, fluid
condition, solenoids working these are the areas that need to be looked at.
Duplicating the problem on a consistant basis would be a start. But its only
a matter of time before the fault comes back, but when it does record as
much info as you can it sure helps the diagnosis.
I can however look for any tsb for you on this vehicle.

Jonathan