Fw: waiting in line

To: "Land-speed Racers" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: waiting in line
From: <dthomssen@neb.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:35:29 -0500
Amen- it ain't broke.  We like to get in line whenever we want and spend
most of our time working on the car in line or in impound and use the pit
only to change motors.  Besides, later in the week the line is not very long
anyway. The SCTA should be congratulated for being able to time so many runs
safely in a day without hardly ever missing any times only to hear us gripe.
Dave  the Hayseed