RE: waiting in line

To: "'John Szalay'" <john.szalay@att.net>,
Subject: RE: waiting in line
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:13:03 -0500
John;

If the car was from AZ, I'd blame that stash of dog food on packrats-- it
happened to my Chevy station wagon. The valley cover & intake manifold was
full of dry dog food. To add insult to injury the little bastards had chewed
the coil wire in two. Warfarin to the rescue.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ