Re: waiting in line

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: waiting in line
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:18:06 -0600
I know that the alternative is in Austr.
22 hr plane flight that I cant afford,
shipping veh. that I cant afford,
transport self and crew and vehicl
3 days to outback lake which I cant afford

plus  at Bonneville vehicles get off every 3 minutes
or so unless there is a safety issue to iron out

I cant imagine handling the number of vehicles
any faster,  the only thing that would cut down on
time is less vehicles,  maybe thats the answer
limit opportunity

thats whats so great about Bonn.  opportunities are
unlimited

its an operation by the people and for the people
volunteer,  its even open to constructive contributions
for making things better and safer

outside of the process, there is room for talking
heads just like on tv with our national government

Joe