RE: Missing Records

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Missing Records
From: "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:33:46 -0400
Someone please back me up on this in case I have it wrong.

I believe that I learned (from this list) that not 'all' the existing
records are listed in the rule book.  An email to Dan may be in order.
[dwarner@electrorent.com]  He can confirm that a specific Frame/Engine/
Fuel/etc. class is indeed 'open', or if there is an unpublished (as far
as the rulebook goes) established record.  This applies to Bonneville.

Also - any new record set in an open class of over 200MPH does not
automatically qualify for the 200MPH Club.  The 200MPH club has
minimums that need to be exceeded.

El Mirage, I understand, has minimums for all classes.  (Is this
correct?)  They don't publish all the 'open minimums' in the rule book.

Keith. What about Maxton?  (And, can you explain the /2 /4 stuff
after the class - is it 2-stroke and 4 stroke, or 2 cyl and 4 cyl?)

Thanks,
Jim W.