Re: Missing Records

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Missing Records
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:22:33 -0700
The only Bonneville and El Mirage records not in the rule book are the ones
set after it is published.

Open Bonneville records are not listed in the rule book.

All the El Mirage open records are listed in the book with a minimum.

The Bonneville 200 MPH club has its own minimums (see their web site).