Re: Running Weight Measurement

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Running Weight Measurement
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:17:23 -0800
  " It is hard to lift when you have a good run going. For anything in this
    area to have a chance of improving our safety will likely need to be
    activated without driver intervention. Just my opinion!"

It's not just an opinion Tom.
It's reality.
It's excellent advice
It's something only the best drivers know.

Bryan