Re: Running Weight Measurement

To: JOE LANCE <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Running Weight Measurement
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:00:58 -0800
One problem with the sensors that tell the driver he has a problem is
that most of us don't respond quickly enough to indicators we already
have...car getting loose, sideways, etc. It is hard to lift when you
have a good run going. For anything in this area to have a chance of
improving our safety will likely need to be activated without driver
intervention. Just my opinion!

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC (we are on a cooling trend, 93 yesterday and
70s forecast for to day, 60s tomorrow.)