RE: Running Weight Measurement

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Running Weight Measurement
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 13:07:24 -0800
Shell maintains an extensive print and film library in Houston, I'd bet you
would find it there, but getting the librarian to do it would be the trick.
Knowing someone in the company would help. At one time I had full access at
one time and can tell you has many LSR pearls.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz

This e-mail including any files attached is intended for the addressee only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or trade secret confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy
or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.