Re: cheap hats--who you know

To: Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: cheap hats--who you know
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 12:31:10 -0500
I have a great idea lets talk about race cars or race bikes... Stuff about clubs
is the same deal as religion and personal values.. No matter what you say you
will be both right and wrong at the same time and all that can ever happen is
someone gets ticked off..

I have a petition for rule change if anyone cares to read it about traction
control. I am asking for a definition of what it is exactly and how it is
implemented. If anyone has a definition they would like to offer i would love to
hear it as well.

My definition is a device that attempts to slow down a spinning wheel on an
individual basis with out any driver intervention, usually by applying the brake
for the offending wheel. It is also a chassis control as opposed to an engine
control. In new cars they are generally in the chassis control module or brake
control module not the engine control module.
Dave