Re: cheap hats--who you know

To: Flowbench@aol.com
Subject: Re: cheap hats--who you know
From: Tom Bryant <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 17:52:45 -0800
My red hat cost me nothing...it was a bonus that came with doing what I
love to do. Too much focus on red hats and records can drag down the joy
of participating in the greatest sport I have yet found. My competition
is, and always has been primarily, with myself. It is always the
challenge to do better next time.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC