Re: cheap hats--who you know

To: Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: cheap hats--who you know
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 21:37:55 -0700
Actually I believe it was directed (rightfully so) at me
as I have really desired for Jonathon (my brother) to make
some runs on my bike,  for over 6 or so years, it has not happened

I wont bore you with the details, safety, selfishness,
finite durability "engineered in".......

200mph club 1 liter on fuel or blown means over 220mph
and until I can prove consistency and safety I wont put Jon
in that predicament

anyhoo, it is common knowledge (among some like Sparky) that I have
deprived Jon
of some well earned runs on my bike, which resulted in me "bumping my
own record
with my own set up for family members"

plus this list proves that "men are sensative",  just look at how some
of these internet banters are taken by some

and yes, putting multiple members into the record books with one vehicle
is much cheaper than one vehicle one record

and yes showing up with the right stuff, like Unser did is alot
cheaper(dollar wise) than
what some of us spend over time

though the cost of stepping on my own toes and other body parts trying
to figure
out how to go fast is priceless, is what I call  "process engineering"

Joe