Re: cheap hats--who you know

To: Nt788@aol.com
Subject: Re: cheap hats--who you know
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 14:27:03 -0800
Jack,

I agree, others may have a different agenda, but I still say that high
expectations are an incubator for disappointment.

If they did away with records, period, I would still be there trying to
go faster. Records held are brief at the best, but self satisfaction
last forever. As for 2 club minimums, you're right...fairness and
credibility.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC