Re: cheap hats--who you know

To: saltracer@awwwsome.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cheap hats--who you know
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:25:05 EST
In a message dated 12/2/2003 5:53:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
saltracer@awwwsome.com writes:

<< My red hat cost me nothing... >>    Hi Tom

I agree with your reasons for competing! But, they might be different for
others! What if "they" told you that you had to many records and any new
records
buy you, would not be recognized? All organized decisions aren't good! Why are
2 minimums good? I can accept any reasons except fairness or creditability.
Jack