Re: Traction control II

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Traction control II
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 05:29:57 -0800 (PST)
Rick, even though your comments were reserved for Tom
and Bryan, I thought I would chime in anyway (I'm easy
to ignore).

I don't think you will have any trouble with tech
regarding your wheel sensor information feeding a
yellow light. Your driver makes the corrections and
that, IMHO, is well within the spirit of the rules. If
your wheel sensor data feeds an acquisition system
which in turn controls brakes, differential(s) and
maybe even engine rpm, then you have traction control
(once again, this is my opinion only).

You may want to increase that 4% wheel speed
differential some. I think your driver will be chasing
a blinking yellow light the entire run.

John Goodman