Re: TC the Devil's work

To: Ron Gibson <rgg14@cox.net>
Subject: Re: TC the Devil's work
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 11:52:01 -0800
Remember that the slew rate type of system will not keep you from
burning the tires
off the car. It will just take you several seconds longer. If there is
an indicator that it's
in action AND the driver back off they (driver and electronics) can save
the tires.

Amd Mike, I don't see how spinning the tires 60 mph faster than the car
is going will
make you go faster than spinning them 10 mph faster. What am I missing?

Bryan