Re: TC the Devil's work

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TC the Devil's work
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 11:17:43 -0800 (PST)
"I know, electonics are ok, we just dont want to fully
accept them right now."

Tell me about it, Joe. You should have attended my
first year at Bonneville as a competitor (1993). I was
using a vintage (circa 1964) 2.0L USAC engine with one
of Dave Dahlgren's EFI systems on it. You should have
heard the howling. Nothing illegal mind you but the
mere use of EFI on this engine really rankled some
folks. I suppose mu unfair advantage was not having to
tune the engine for a solid week before making record
runs. Anyway, I think "they" got over it.

Hey, is your boy still wrestling?

John Goodman