Re: TC the Devil's work

To: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: TC the Devil's work
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:18:39 -0700
I was there, every year since 91

ya done good

did ya get the "fairly fast on a sunny day" pat on the back
for that outing from Dave D, or are you still hoping for that honor

yes Aero is 8 yo. 9 this coming year, 69lber, life is good

by the way, I purchased the sunnen brushes, my bores never looked
so good after Bonn.,  THANKS for your sharing of info

Joe :)