Re: TC the Devil's work

To: rgg14@cox.net, Flowbench@aol.com, gribbler@bellsouth.net,
Subject: Re: TC the Devil's work
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:50:12 EST
In a message dated 12/22/2003 11:29:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
rgg14@cox.net writes:

> Would somebody kindly explain to me how applying the maximum amount of
> torque that the tires can stand with the available traction can be
> considered slowing down? Torque limiting not braking control. Would TL have

If a vehicle is built right it will maximize available horsepower! TC will
never increase the speed. Neither will additional weight or the addition of
aero
aids! it will help controllability or save tires, which might allow more
speed. What would TC do on an 30degree ice slope?"Jack