Re: Winter projects + another reminder.

To: "John Szalay" <john.szalay@att.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Winter projects + another reminder.
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 08:32:08 -0800
John
This is something I have been looking into for a couple of years. Trying to
find a universal spring loaded door that is adaptable to most vehicles is
part of the problem. It would require at least two per vehicle and in some
cases more. The idea is good and well worth looking into for someone to make
them for the racer.
Glen