RE: Winter projects + another reminder.

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: Winter projects + another reminder.
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:31:49 -0500
Time might be better spent preping the car so all the lines are tight and
the wiring is secure as well. Most car fires are from poorly preped cars.
The vehicle is not inherintly fire prone proven by the millions on the raod
every day. Time and money spend on fire doors would be better spent on high
quality hoses and wire. You are basically telling yourself you don't trust
your own work or know you have cut corners somewhere that is a safty item.

JD better check out Becketts car real good in the plumbing and wiring
department next year because he is not sure if it will catch on fire or
not.. LOL
Dave