Re: Rails vs Spoilers

To: "3liter" <saltfever@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Rails vs Spoilers
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 05:07:53 -0600
Elon.... your dealing with two seperate issues... roof rails are designed to
spoil lift when the car is sideways and roof flaps purpose is to keep the
rear of the car on the ground as it spins backwards...

Hope that helps...  keep in mind these folks have banking most the time as
well and that adds something to the fray that we are a bit short of...

Keith