Re: Propster

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Propster
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:24:16 -0500
Good answer Rich "Cause(hopefully) he can".
Tim, you're gonna fit in with a couple of these guys real well.
JB- All I can picture on this run is Joe ducking down in the tower(trying to
look up at the time) as it goes thru the traps. lol
Any chance of putting a(at least right side) guard on that blade to protect
the pits? ...(oh yeah, and to protect Joe too of course)
I hope this works, looks like a great track sweeper if nothing else!
Todd-

------- End of Original Message -------