Re: Propster

To: John Szalay <john.szalay@att.net>,
Subject: Re: Propster
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:40:15 -0700
I followed the Chaparral 2J "sucker car" out of Laguna Seca after it was
disqualified.  Have always wondered what it would be like to be behind that
car at speed on a race track.  When I talked to Jim Hall at Long Beach ten
or so years ago and invited him to come see us on the salt his reply was he
had nothing in his stable that fit the rules.  I mentioned the 2J might
qualify and he just roared.

Wes