Re: Seeking Sports car help (Sort of LSR)

To: piggy <piggy@accessatc.net>
Subject: Re: Seeking Sports car help (Sort of LSR)
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 22:28:07 -0800 (PST)
I'm really baffled now.  That site is a complete factory service manual for the
fuel injection system.  I read it through twice and I can find nothing like a
rev limiter built into it.  Yet, my motor cuts off so precisely and totally at
exactly 5200 RPM every time.  It's just as positive a cut as it would be if I
turned the switch off.  As soon as I lift a little and let engine speed drop
back down a couple hundred rpm, everything is back to normal.  The ignition is
old fashioned points, but there is no studder, or missing or hesitation.  It
runs like a clock to 5200 then - dead.
Dick J

piggy <piggy@accessatc.net> wrote:
and i bet someone here would know the answer

http://www.912registry.org/welcome.htm