Re: The Toyota NASCAR Racing Engine.

To: "Bryan Savage" <basavage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: The Toyota NASCAR Racing Engine.
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 15:55:45 -0500
Some contention in NASCAR over this one. But basically they got to look at
the Dodge, Ford and Chevy engines first. They then decided what were the
attributes of each design and built their motor accordingly. Obviously there
is a lot of modern casting,  metallurgy, flow work and machining involved.
Looks a lot like an SB2 Chevy with a Ford front mount distributor.

JB