RE: The Toyota NASCAR Racing Engine.

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: The Toyota NASCAR Racing Engine.
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 05:45:41 -0800 (PST)
When talking about push rod engines, one must remember
the Mercedes/Illmore champ car engine. That too was a
push rod engine though you would be hard pressed to
notice it. It didn't make nearly as many RPM's but did
make big power. If NASCAR lets the Asians play, look
for some very creative interpretations of the rules.

John Goodman

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html