Re: Fire Safety

To: "Smith, Bill" <Bill.Smith@sandycorp.com>,
Subject: Re: Fire Safety
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:29:20 -0800
List
This subject was discussed last year several times. I think you will find it
in the archives. Sam Wheeler has a neat system on his motorcycle streamliner
that deploys the chute, shuts off the elect, engine and fuel in the event of
fire. It air operated and uses a polyflo air line that melts. Yes it does
work.
Glen