Re: Fire Safety

To: "Gary C. Hensley" <gary@arrowracing.org>,
Subject: Re: Fire Safety
From: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:11:16 -0500
I am interested as well.  I have devised a system that will dump the chute
if on fire, but would also like to have some type of sensor, optical or
otherwise that will give me some indication of being on fire.  Its one thing
to abort a pass because the chute comes out when unexpected, and another to
be on fire as well....
So, I'll ask again as Gary did.  Anyone have specific reliable, cost
effective, hardware for sensing fires.  I'm with Gary, a fully enclosed body
with everything way behind me could be a real problem.
Hank?
See now you cant lurk any longer.

Rick Byrnes
(Known in bama as Rick Burns)   :=d