RE: Oil Viscosity

To: "Bryan Savage" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Oil Viscosity
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:08:04 -0600
Bryan;

Unless I'm mistaken, Zinc DithiophosPhate is one of the main ingredients
in the little can of "break-in" lube that the cam suppliers used to
include with their solid lifter kits; maybe they still do. It is an
anti-scuffing agent.

It isn't surprising that it would be an ingredient in "Racing Oil".

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ