Re: Oil Viscosity

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: Oil Viscosity
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:47:10 -0600
Tom I started to make a statement very similiar...  I've never met anyone
that didn't have an opinion about oil... even my Dad who know's how to start
a car has an opinion.... ( he thinks checking the oil is stupid... don't own
a car that uses that much oil... hey it's his option to replace motors )

But there is something to be said for the investigation in and of itself...
I'd really like to know more about this....  outside of the ad dollars.

Like you I've run many oils... none with any ill effect.  Or was there
something more to my motors that I left on the table by running straight
30wgts or up....

I guess my real question is how do we find out without the hype.