Re: powdercoating

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: powdercoating
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 14:33:11 +0000
powDer coat Keith.. it's fucking POWDER, not power!
Sheesh..
By the way... I use a high heat VHT on all kinds of stuff and bake it in my
welding oven(from cylinders to heads to small brackets and such, steel,
aluminum and even done a few plastic peices at low temps).. i'd put most if
it up against most powder coat(bastard blasting this stuff off).
TD
PS- I've got a 3.5hp &  a 6hp Tecumseh engine that I'll be rebuilding
sometime later this year(want to donate one for what you do for the
2club).... you ok with a 6 horse for the pitbike? It's no Briggs but it is 6
horse which I think you're gonna need to beat my 4 horse motor(you know...
should we decide to race again -lol). Looking forward to seeing you soon(or
at least Tonya).

-> I don't think setting in lacquer thinner qualify's this as Bad power