Re: powdercoating

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>, "todd"
Subject: Re: powdercoating
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 13:25:46 -0500
Thanks Tom.... Todd is a good friend and that's actually how we would most
likely converse in person.... but your right here... it's kinda rough for
our general readership...

I've obviously not minded my P's and Q's... ( a Brit term for Pints and
Quarts )

One of the great things about this list is that we have always maintained a
degree of elegance in our dealings with each other... even if those
represent a difference in the way we might actually act in person...

Tom thank you once again for your reminder...

Keith ( and I don't care how they spell power coat... just as long as they
don't use it on my chassis again )( Who loves you Todd? LOL )