Re: powdercoating

To: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Subject: Re: powdercoating
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 07:01:20 -0700 (PDT)
Todd & List,

I don't apologize for my stance on this...I put this qoute back on the
list to alert others to my feelings on the use of the network (it came
from the network). If I were to bring in my religious beliefs to the list,
I am sure some of you would be offended... so I don't. Your reply, Todd,
just makes me feel more sorrow in your behalf. I hope that some day you
will see the error of your way and clean up your language. Polite society
does not talk that way! Enough on this issue, but I hope this is a wake up
call and everyone on this list will respect others when making posts. This
is  a public venue.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC