Re: powdercoating

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: powdercoating
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 11:19:26 +0000
My apologies to KT and those offended on the list for that making it on here,
it was  truly meant to be a private message to between him and I only and I
must have accidently hit the "reply all" button. Keith and I talk like that
face to face or on the phone sometimes. The way I speak I don't apologize
for, but if it makes you feel better to feel sorry for me... have at it. So
you copy it and send it back to the list? Appearantly if you're not the
originator it's ok to put on here? Rather hypocritical isn't it? If you felt
a need to copy and include it as reference then it would of been sent to me
privatley wouldn't it have? hmmm... appreciatte you bringing it back on the
list where you said it didn't belong though!
TD