Re: Rule book

To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>, "Keith Turk"
Subject: Re: Rule book
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <lsr128@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 21:50:17 -0700
Bryan,
The logic of "rules only" is hard to argue.... but, the rule book is a
"snapshot in history"  I like that aspect. I like to look at the pictures of
the cars and bikes representing each class, and I like to thumb back to the
record section. I get a kick out of pulling an old book off the shelf to see
what what running at the time, and at what speed. I wish the lakes racers of
the 30's had left as much info behind as we are. But then again, I am a
nostalgia nut, and the "import tuners" of today may not care a wit what we
(mainly" old folks are doing...... Distribution should be timely, but if I
didn't have a book by now, I would buy one.
Just my .02
Ed