RE: Rule book

To: Jim Dincau <jdincau@qnet.com>, Land-Speed
Subject: RE: Rule book
From: Jim Webb <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 22:26:04 -0500
Jim,

The folks that "aren't internet literate" are already NOT getting the word
via the (lack of) mail.

Fortunately for me I was able to boost one of Turk's many rule books when he
wasn't looking at Goliad.

Seriously, the current method isn't working very well this year. I know BNI
moved offices which causes all kinds of problems and I don't belong to a
separate club. I just pay my dues on time and when I heard the books went to
print earlier than ever this year I was full of anticipation.

When I think back to my first year of construction - before I found this
list -- and had to rely on a year-old rule book in a brand new class, I
would have been loony by this time of year trying to anticipate rule
changes.

Joe Amo is right - it is time to embrace some new technology!

Jim Webb
jimwebb@nutsracing.com
Chock Full o' Nuts
#527 A/PP 193.402 2002