Re: Rule book

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>, "Keith Turk"
Subject: Re: Rule book
From: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 20:16:53 -0700
John, why does it have to be more difficult??
I am saying continue to make the rule books
as is currently done, ONLY change being that
those books will be issued at speedweek time,
and good for an ENTIRE YEAR, not 2.5 to 4
 months that they are good for NOW

you will in fact GAIN time in preparation, you will
have twice as much time