Re: Rule book

To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Rule book
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 08:36:46 -0700
I don't think that any major changes can be expected in the way the rule
book is laid out. It just works to well as it is. The only thing I wanted to
accomplish was to have the rule book mailed out as soon as it is available
for mailing. Presently the Association mails buyers of the book, only, as
soon as they get it from the printer. Paid up members have to wait until the
poster, patch, decal, and pit pass are available.
I don't think this is a "Volunter" issue. It may be. I am guessing there is
a savings in mailing cost involved. But I don't think the savings are worth
the delay in getting information out to members who do not live in Southern
California.
It is my hope the board will consider this in 2005.            Rich Fox