Re: Technology

To: <Flowbench@aol.com>, <gmc6power@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Technology
From: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:45:07 -0700
no your NOT going 300 like clock work
in top fuel,  top fuel uses as much data acq. as
the space shuttle

as far as "enjoy your traction control",
thats like me saying enjoy the nitrous you
use in gas class

as for spending as much money as I like to go as fast as I can,
well,  we save all year to to do what we can with what we have,
our 223 record on 65 ci, was on a bike we bought with 22000
miles, taken kids to school, street licensed and occassional
steet miles,  about $1800 spent on fixxer uppers, $3600 for the bike,
almost every part bought of ebay/internet, 1960's molded carburetors,
rings, bearings, pistons from the best we could do from boxes of used
parts, 10 people in the family pitched in to buy the leathers we have,
I dont own a welder, a drill press, air compressor or ....didnt have a vice
until last year,
love the sawzall and hammer

now how we did things might not have been the best way, but its how we did
it,
Bonneville is life,  we all have choices to make, we make them and enjoy the
return

if I had a roof of dirt and straw that has been maintained every yr to keep
my
family safe, I wouldnt tell my neighbor who just put up a composite
maintenance free
roof that I have had less leaks than him

its all goooood, life is gooood

Joe :)