RE: Technology

To: <Flowbench@aol.com>, <jkamo@rushmore.com>, <gmc6power@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Technology
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 05:56:55 -0400
So you are using plasti-gage for setting clearances right..
As far as trying to go in the mid 200's with a new suspension why wouldn't
you want to instrument it? in the bigger picture it does not cost nearly as
much as everyone pretends compared to the rest of the effort. Personally I
would do everything I could to have the safest car possible and data acq
does make the car safer if you are working your speed up and seeing what is
happening with the car that the driver did not notice. remember we are
amateurs.
Dave