Re: Technology

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Technology
From: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:03:37 -0700
I know what you mean. I raced my first 25 years in LSR on overtime money
only. My first good set of Arias pistons lasted 25 years and the same set
set ALL my record (not with Fontana) I still use the same camshaft. My son
touched up when he worked for Howards. I still have all my sets of LSR
tires. Some were bought at Swap meets. Lots and Lots of parts from there
too. Good usable stuff. And as long as they are still chasing me I'll stay
with what I have. The records I've lost I will try to get back with better
stuff or more knowledge which is really where it's at...Good luck Joe.  J.D.